EnviroLAV Waste Management Systems
Designed to be simple to operate and maintain, the EnviroLAV Toilet is a semi-permanent structure that can be used both above and below ground wherever there is access to compressed air or electricity. Empty every 12 months based on standard usage.
- Standard, Dual or Compact configurations
- Pneumatic or Electric operation
- Optional Waste Transfer Tank
Coal Spec EnviroLAV Toilets
The Coal Spec EnviroLAV Toilet is designed to be intrinsically safe for coal mining applications; featuring a pneumatic operating system that simply requires connection to compressed air. This toilet features the same floorsize as the Standard EnviroLAV.
- Standard configuration
- Pneumatic operation
- Optional reinforcement for IT Hitch
MineARC offers a range of biodegradable consumables, including a waste-breakdown solution, hand wash, degreasing spray and starch-based toilet tissue. The products have been developed specifically for use with the EnviroLAV.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic chemicals
- Ensures optimal operation of EnviroLAV Toilet
- Available in various sizes